AuroraZero's Super Awesome Fun Time GiveAway

2»

Comments

• One more account left let's see who is the lucky person.

Thanked by (1)localhost

"I would have gotten away with it too, if it wasn't for that meddling Frankz and Mason!!"

• This just in exciting news everyone. Everyone using the service from now on gets a free backup!!!!!

Thanked by (1)webz

"I would have gotten away with it too, if it wasn't for that meddling Frankz and Mason!!"

• edited February 2023

@AuroraZero said: One more account left let's see who is the lucky person.

I want to be the lucky person. Can I have the last account =)

• The last recepient in the Publisher's House Give Away ... err no wait wrong script ... give me a second. Jeebus H Christ who organized this crap ... oh yeah that was me of course it was me. Ahhhh here we go I have it now.

Let's see what do we have here ... ah yes it seems that @midnight is the lucky loser!!!! He gets a free account and the unlucky chance to have it supported by me!! :)

Ok that is all for now folks, I hope you had some fun during these trying times and don't forget to tip your waiter, if he deserves one.

Thanked by (3)terrorgen TanXS Ympker

• Well folks it looks like @gomi is not going to take his package and thsat means I have one more open.

So excited to see who wants to give it go!!!!

Come on people do you not want to be entertained?

• @AuroraZero said:
    @gomi look under your chair bud. You have received a free hosting account!

@webz you have mail! Open it, it is a free hosting account!

oh!thank you so much!

• Well folks it looks like @gomi did show after all. Congrats on making the team!

Thanked by (1)FrankZ

• Is that yeti as your propic?

• @Fritz said:
    Is that yeti as your propic?

Yeah

• Wiki (DokuWiki) and Review are now online. It has been fun.

Thanked by (1)AuroraZero