CloudCone 4 year milestone is today. Come pop champagne with us! 🍾 Win a free dedicated server! 🎯

Comments

• CloudCone Turns 4

Thanked by (1)Cloudcone
  • CloudCone Turns 4

Thanked by (1)Cloudcone
  • skorupionskorupion Services Provider

CloudCone Turns 4

Thanked by (1)Cloudcone
  • CloudCone Turns 4

Thanked by (1)Cloudcone
  • CloudCone Turns 4

Thanked by (1)Cloudcone
  • CloudconeCloudcone Hosting Provider

Hi guys,

The giveaway has now ended. Winners will be announced by the 5th of August. Watch this thread to find out if you are a winner. Thank you all for your participation. <3

Hi guys,

Today is the day! :) We got a lot of entries from the community. One lucky participant will be winning the CloudCone Turns 4 Giveaway.

Watch the exciting moment of our winner being selected at our operations office in Colombo, Sri Lanka!

Congratulations @MichaelCee on winning the free dedicated server for a lifetime. I'll PM you shortly!

We’ll also be giving away $5 worth of free cloud credits for everyone who participated. To claim this credit prize, PM us your CloudCone registered email address, and we will top up your account within the coming week.

Thank you all for participating :smiley:

• @Cloudcone said:
    Hi guys,

Today is the day! :) We got a lot of entries from the community. One lucky participant will be winning the CloudCone Turns 4 Giveaway.

Watch the exciting moment of our winner being selected at our operations office in Colombo, Sri Lanka!

Congratulations @MichaelCee on winning the free dedicated server for a lifetime. I'll PM you shortly!

We’ll also be giving away $5 worth of free cloud credits for everyone who participated. To claim this credit prize, PM us your CloudCone registered email address, and we will top up your account within the coming week.

Thank you all for participating :smiley:

[email protected]

• YmpkerYmpker OGContent Writer

@MichaelCee seems like we did both win this. I won on the other place. Congratz, mate! 😊🥳

Thanked by (2)nyamenk vyas
  • vyasvyas OGRetired

Congratulations @ympker and @MichaelCee

Thanked by (1)Ympker
  • MichaelCeeMichaelCee Hosting ProviderOGServices Provider
    edited August 2021

Really confused how I won, as I do not qualify at all :tongue:

Step 1: Follow/like us on Instagram and Facebook. < Haven't done
    Step 2: Share this with your friends on any platform while you’re at it 😉 < Haven't done
    Step 3: Create a CloudCone account and verify. < Haven't done
    Step 4: Type the magic words "CloudCone Turns 4" on the comments section. < Haven't done

Please re-roll - Cheers :)

P.S Sorry for the fuss, was just saying Happy Birthday and being a slight troll having the only different comment to everyone's entry :tongue:

• @MichaelCee said:
    P.S Sorry for the fuss, was just saying Happy Birthday and being a slight troll having the only different comment to everyone's entry :tongue:

Also so much for account creation date to match with date of comment :expressionless:

@Cloudcone How about you give the prize to the first one to comment :tongue:

• lentrolentro Hosting Provider

@MichaelCee said: Really confused how I won

I would gladly take your free server though, LOL!

$7

Thanked by (1)MichaelCee
  • FAT32FAT32 OG
    edited August 2021

@lentro said:
    $7

$8

Thanked by (1)lentro

"Humanity is f*cked up" - Jay

• @FAT32 said:

^^ this little FAT dino deserves it. give that man the free dedi...

@MichaelCee said:

Step 1: Follow/like us on Instagram and Facebook. < Haven't done
    Step 2: Share this with your friends on any platform while you’re at it 😉 < Haven't done
    Step 3: Create a CloudCone account and verify. < Haven't done
    Step 4: Type the magic words "CloudCone Turns 4" on the comments section. < Haven't done

Please re-roll - Cheers :)

Hey @MichaelCee ,

Due to the few entries on LowEndSpirit, we were not strict on the eligibility guidelines. We took into account all the comments that were posted, so each comment would get a chance.

Looks like there will be another winner on LES :smiley: This time we will use a spinning wheel to pick the winner

New winner will be announced today! :wink:

• woaahh Congrats for @nyamenk :p

• @Cloudcone said:
    Due to the few entries on LowEndSpirit, we were not strict on the eligibility guidelines. We took into account all the comments that were posted, so each comment would get a chance.

Then I could have joined the lottery as well. I had reframed from joined, because I'm not active on those social media channels. I wouldn't have minded to post "CloudCone Turns 4" and make an account on CloudCone, but that alone wouldn't have satisfied all 4 requirements to enter.

I do agree I was also surprised to see very few entries for a life-time free dedicated server. Either way: good luck on the redraw and congrats with CloudCone’s birthday.

• I forgot to put a comment here.
    Anyway, congratulations @ympker , @MichaelCee and @Cloudcone !

Thanked by (2)Ympker Ganonk

Hi again!

We have re-picked the winner for LES :smiley:

Congratulations @Pasweb on winning the second round. I'll PM you shortly!

Once again, thank you all for participating :smiley:

• MichaelCeeMichaelCee Hosting ProviderOGServices Provider

Congratulations @Pasweb :)

Thanked by (3)Ganonk Ympker Pasweb
  • Congratulations @Pasweb ;)

Thanked by (1)Pasweb
  • ehabehab Content Writer
    Thanked by (2)Ympker Pasweb
  • YmpkerYmpker OGContent Writer
    edited August 2021
  • Thank You so much @Cloudcone
    I really can't believe I got this amazing gift! <3
    I personally own services from Cloudcone, and have been following their social media for a long time. I love their innovations!
    thanks also to LES, Moderators for making this great forum <3

Thanked by (3)MichaelCee Mason Ympker
  • FAT32FAT32 OG
    edited August 2021

@Pasweb said:
    I personally own services from Cloudcone, and have been following their social media for a long time. I love their innovations!

"You’re eligible if you’ve signed up with CloudCone between 20th July 2021 — 2nd August 2021 can stand a chance to win"?

As I am not a new customer, this prevents me from participating, I guess next time I should just post regardless of the criteria :)

It is always easier to ask for forgiveness than to get permission, lesson learnt. Anyway, congrats.

Thanked by (2)Pasweb Ganonk

"Humanity is f*cked up" - Jay

@FAT32 said:

you need to do something really crazy as was suggested by someone in OGF to run naked for 5 min and post us pictures. Conista might re-consider a new entry.

Thanked by (1)Pasweb
    • do u know the way -
    Thanked by (1)Pasweb
  • Congrats!

Thanked by (1)Pasweb
This discussion has been closed.