Market research

If someone were to setup a white label reseller service - specifically focused on reseller plans..... Where would be good locations that you'd want to see?

Is there any special features you'd want to see?

Tagged:

Comments

• edited June 2022

Personally, I'd like to see a Miami or Florida-based offering (for LATAM). In terms of demand on this forum (and perhaps LET too), probably Singapore woudn't be a bad option either (see https://lowendspirit.com/discussion/4151/would-you-consider-this-lxc-vps )

Features: Something more than the standard LAMP(LEMP) stack, e.g. Node, Python, Mongo, Postgres support. Also, a working Cloudflare integration, incl. the auto SSL cert renewal.. (@bikegremlin :3 )

Contribute your idling VPS/dedi (link), Android (link) or iOS (link) devices to medical research

• Florida is a good call, I had it in my mind to do Tokyo over Singapore - just for something different!

I would do UK - as that's where I'm based but I'm keen to avoid the usual ovh/hetzner lineup that everyone sells

• PulsedMediaPulsedMedia Hosting Provider

reseller service for what? Tires? Electrical components? Used panties? ;)

You probably mean somekind of VPS stuff?

• Never listen to anyone here for a market research..., would be my recommendation.

♻ Amitz day is October 21.
    ♻ Join Nigh sect by adopting my avatar. Let us spread the joys of the end.

• @PulsedMedia said:

The typical reseller plans listed and asked for here - web hosting...... I know... Crazy ;)

• @deank said:
    Never listen to anyone here for a market research..., would be my recommendation.

Haha! I don't know, LES inhabitants have a certain charm

• bikegremlinbikegremlin ModeratorOG

UK, and US east coast are my favourites.
    In that order of preference.

Detailed info about providers whose services I've used:
    BikeGremlin web-hosting reviews

• PulsedMediaPulsedMedia Hosting Provider

@chris said:

@PulsedMedia said:

The typical reseller plans listed and asked for here - web hosting...... I know... Crazy ;)

Oh okay, i just presumed VPS.

• @bikegremlin said:
    UK, and US east coast are my favourites.
    In that order of preference.

Nice, I'd certainly offer UK and US due to popularity! Probably a few locations eventually in each and Europe!

My current idea would be to do a location at a time adding new ones as we go but to reach some cool locations aswell! I have a couple of projects to do first but I'd like to offer a reseller only platform - I have a plan already in my mind the post was merely to see if people had some suggestions I hadn't considered yet! Its actually a few comments made by you that made me want to gather some feedback! :)

Thanked by (1)bikegremlin
  • @PulsedMedia said:

@chris said:

@PulsedMedia said:

Oh okay, i just presumed VPS.

No, I'm not planning to oversell ovh vps 😛 The idea was to purely offer reseller web hosting plans and licenses/services associated with that - but to not sell to individuals through that service to avoid the conflict of interests that most companies inherently have with that setup - again things can change it was more to gather feedback before I delve into it :)

Couple of projects to do before I belly flop into the insanity 😆