VirMach - Complain - Moan - Praise - Chit Chat

1150151152153154156»

Comments

• hello, virmach, I applied to transfer 2 vps to this account [email protected] 2 or 3 weeks ago, and found that it failed.
    Ticket show
    * This ticket has been marked as "rejected" by a member of our staff.
    * This could mean any of the following:
    * Your ticket title was not descriptive and it therefore could not be sorted.
    * Your ticket's main issue can be resolved by visiting and reading the knowledgebase.
    * Your ticket included incorrect information or requested something we don't perform.
    * The request can potentially not be fulfilled due to our policies or a limitation.
    * This was already answered or it is not part of the support level we provide.
    * If this was a billing request, it most likely means you are not eligible for this being processed. If you were requesting technical support, perhaps you have a limited support plan and your request was outside of what's covered. Your ticket may also be flagged as rejected if you may have already received a resolution in previous responses, as mentioned above, or if we do not discuss what you're requesting as part of the normal level of support we provide (for example, you might be asking us about a promotion or a trial or something we don't offer.)
    * If you do create a new request, please make sure to first review everything we have mentioned. In most cases, any further requests may also be rejected

I can't tell what caused the transfer failure, can you tell me clearly what is the reason? thank you, sir

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator
    edited June 2023

@KuYeHQ - I would expect that ether you, or the receiving account, has been flagged and is not eligible to transfer, or receive transfers.

• If this was a billing request, it most likely means you are not eligible for this being processed.

IIRC you had a multiple accounts issue in the past.

LES • AboutDonateRulesSupport

• @FrankZ said:
    IIRC you had a multiple accounts issue in the past.

Thanks for the reply, but this shouldn't be the main problem,because the transfer was successful last month

• NYCB011X down since 3 days ago

• (into) <![CDATA[VirMach® Network Issues Feed]]> https://billing.virmach.com/networkissues.php https://billing.virmach.com/networkissues.php?view=nid1514 Sun, 18 Jun 2023 03:07:00 -0700 <![CDATA[
    (into)
    (into) CHIZ001 is facing network issue, we've contacted the datacenter in Chicago.

Thanked by (1)FrankZ

Haven't bought a single service in VirMach Great Ryzen 2022 - 2023 Flash Sale.
    https://lowendspirit.com/uploads/editor/gi/ippw0lcmqowk.png

• VirMachVirMach Hosting Provider
    edited June 2023

@KuYeHQ said:
    hello, virmach, I applied to transfer 2 vps to this account [email protected] 2 or 3 weeks ago, and found that it failed.
    Ticket show
    * This ticket has been marked as "rejected" by a member of our staff.
    * This could mean any of the following:
    * Your ticket title was not descriptive and it therefore could not be sorted.
    * Your ticket's main issue can be resolved by visiting and reading the knowledgebase.
    * Your ticket included incorrect information or requested something we don't perform.
    * The request can potentially not be fulfilled due to our policies or a limitation.
    * This was already answered or it is not part of the support level we provide.
    * If this was a billing request, it most likely means you are not eligible for this being processed. If you were requesting technical support, perhaps you have a limited support plan and your request was outside of what's covered. Your ticket may also be flagged as rejected if you may have already received a resolution in previous responses, as mentioned above, or if we do not discuss what you're requesting as part of the normal level of support we provide (for example, you might be asking us about a promotion or a trial or something we don't offer.)
    * If you do create a new request, please make sure to first review everything we have mentioned. In most cases, any further requests may also be rejected

I can't tell what caused the transfer failure, can you tell me clearly what is the reason? thank you, sir

Means the email you entered is incorrect/instructions weren't followed. At this point you need to make a manual transfer request which is a $10 fee.

@Jab said:

(into) <![CDATA[VirMach® Network Issues Feed]]> https://billing.virmach.com/networkissues.php https://billing.virmach.com/networkissues.php?view=nid1514 Sun, 18 Jun 2023 03:07:00 -0700 <![CDATA[
    (into)
    (into) CHIZ001 is facing network issue, we've contacted the datacenter in Chicago.

Not going to be fun. This time they didn't even contact us as far as I can tell but I'm pushing back hard and taking the annoy them every 10 minutes about it route since calm and collected didn't work out great last time.

@netomx said:
    NYCB011X down since 3 days ago

It's facing some disk issue, locked off already. Not sure how widespread the issue is yet so I've been tracking them in the individual tickets created for it. Since no network issue you can make a ticket for yours as well, I'm looking at them individually in this case.

(edit) Actually looks like it recently regressed June 16th by a huge margin so I'm creating a network issue at this point.

• what about my problem
    what do I have to do?
    Can't enter the member panel @VirMach for a long time, can't do anything with VPS, including confused about extending 1 VPS whose active period will end soon

• VirMachVirMach Hosting Provider

@vgood said:
    what about my problem
    what do I have to do?
    Can't enter the member panel @VirMach for a long time, can't do anything with VPS, including confused about extending 1 VPS whose active period will end soon

https://virmach.com/security/

• I have a billing ticket waited for 4months but still no reply, can you take a look? #913893

• edited June 2023

Ask VirmAch

Next promotion when?

Yo, join our premium masochist club