πŸŽ‰ C1V's 15th Anniversary Extravaganza: Unbeatable Virtual Server Offer for One Day Only! 🎁

c1vhostingc1vhosting Hosting Provider

πŸŽ‰ Celebrating 15 years of emotions, collaboration, and growth, with our clients always at the heart of our mission. Join us today in commemorating C1V's #anniversary!

🎁 For today only, enjoy a Virtual Server with 2 vCore CPU, 4GB RAM, 60GB SSD, 10TB @ 2Gbps bandwidth, 100Gbps anti-DDoS protection, and dual stack IPv4/IPv6 network for just €15/year + VAT.

✍️ To take advantage of this offer, please DM me or email us at [email protected]

C1V Hosting is a leading data center, cloud, hosting, and connectivity provider based in Italy. Our state-of-the-art datacenter is located in Pomezia (Rome) and offers a range of services including VPS, dedicated servers, colocation, and connectivity solutions.

Thanked by (1)Ganonk
Tagged:
Β«13

Comments

• c1vhostingc1vhosting Hosting Provider

For more information about our LG and AS, please visit:
    LG: https://www.c1vhosting.it/lg/
    AS: https://bgp.he.net/AS212271

We accept payments made via credit card, bank transfer, digital currencies (BTC, ETH, TON), and payment services such as Skrill and PayPal.

C1V Hosting is a leading data center, cloud, hosting, and connectivity provider based in Italy. Our state-of-the-art datacenter is located in Pomezia (Rome) and offers a range of services including VPS, dedicated servers, colocation, and connectivity solutions.

• 15years? But whois record shows that your website was created at 2020-09-17.
    Did I miss anything?

Thanked by (3)carlin0 kheng86 fluttershy
  • Sounds Great !!! how can get it?

@ableable said:
    Sounds Great !!! how can get it?

DM me

@iaecm said:
    15years? But whois record shows that your website was created at 2020-09-17.
    Did I miss anything?

we're talking about C1V group, not only C1V hosting :)

• @iaecm said:
    Did I miss anything?

You did not. Luca himself can't be more than 25 years old.
    c1v.org is his mom's bookstore or smth, but that's it. They run a hosting business for two years at best.

Thanked by (2)c1vhosting yoursunny

Note: It's a recurring plan :)

• someone please send a yabs if you got this vps :)

Thanked by (2)SeederKun lapua
  • ehabehab Content Writer
    edited April 2023

@coo said:

i made 2 recent orders and were activated in 1 hour or less.

in fact the above offer was activated before i moved my ass from the chair.

@ehab said:

@coo said:

i made 2 recent orders and were activated in 1 hour or less.

in fact the above offer was activated before i moved my ass from the chair.

<3

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator

KVM, LXC, or OpenVZ ?

LES • AboutDonateRulesSupport

• @iaecm said:
    Did I miss anything?

they use to sell vacuum cleaners and toasters and they move to hosting

Thanked by (1)carlin0
  • mannenmannen Hosting Provider
    edited April 2023

Might jump on this. BGP is free?
    And if I sign up as a company with valid VAT number, no VAT right?

yabs? What is the CPU/hardware?

RIPE LIR

@FrankZ said:
    KVM, LXC, or OpenVZ ?

i think you can request to be converted to KVM

Thanked by (2)FrankZ c1vhosting
  • @FrankZ said: KVM, LXC, or OpenVZ ?

Any blocked ports (SMTP/25?), /64 IPv6 included?

@mannen said:
    Might jump on this. BGP is free?
    And if I sign up as a company with valid VAT number, no VAT right?

yabs? What is the CPU/hardware?

BGP is not free, it’s €9,90 vat excl. one time fee
    You’re right, just DM me this
    E5-2680v4, DDR4 RAM, SAMSUNG datacenter SSD

@cmeerw said:

@FrankZ said: KVM, LXC, or OpenVZ ?

Any blocked ports (SMTP/25?), /64 IPv6 included?

No blocked ports but no spam/malicious usage allowed (read contract before purchasing).
    1 IPv6 included, just DM me and I’ll add you a /48 or more addresses.

@ehab said:

@FrankZ said:
    KVM, LXC, or OpenVZ ?

i think you can request to be converted to KVM

exactly

Thanked by (1)FrankZ

@FrankZ said:
    KVM, LXC, or OpenVZ ?

it comes with LXC, available KVM on request

Thanked by (1)FrankZ

Expiring in 10 minutes… :)

PROMOTION ENDED ;)

Thanked by (1)ehab

Easter should bring 8GB Rams :)

<3

• @c1vhosting said:
    PROMOTION ENDED ;)

That was quick.

Unbeatable Virtual Server Offer for One Day Only! 🎁

More like 5 hours only :smiley:

For domain registrations, create an account at Dynadot (ref) and spend $9.99 within 48 hours to receive $5 DynaDollars!
    Looking for cost-effective Managed/Anycast/DDoS-Protected/Geo DNS Services? Try ClouDNS (aff).

• Damn missed it. Its 1AM to 6AM promotion on our timezone.

Thanked by (2)opshk jolo22
  • one day is 24 hours.

Thanked by (1)carlin0

I suggest you to follow our social channels, like LinkedIn, as we posted it much time earlier.

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator

@Ganonk said:
    one day is 24 hours.

or until stock runs out.

Thanked by (2)ehab Ganonk

LES • AboutDonateRulesSupport

@c1vhosting said:
    I suggest you to follow our social channels, like LinkedIn, as we posted it much time earlier.

what is your Linkedin channel ?

• Not the best experience so far. On the order page (after selecting your desired payment type) it shows you the total as (EUR 18.30 - ok, it's EUR 15.00 plus 22% VAT). But then after you submit the order, you get an order confirmation email, still showing "EUR 18.30", but it then adds payment fees for your selected payment type when you actually try to pay (why didn't you show those fees before submitting the order when you already knew the desired payment type?).

There is a ticket system in the client area - where you only get a reply saying that you shouldn't use that ticket system. Aehh, so why don't you remove that ticket system from the client area then?

@c1vhosting said: We accept payments made via credit card

Still waiting for their support to clarify how I can pay by credit card (which needs to be without any additional surcharges thanks to PSD2)

Thanked by (2)carlin0 c1vhosting

@ehab said:

@c1vhosting said:

what is your Linkedin channel ?

https://www.linkedin.com/company/c1v-hosting/

Thanked by (1)ehab